Working principle of continuous feeding horizontal double drum vibration mill
- 【Classification】：Crushing and grinding equipment
- 【Description】: 1、 Application of vibration millZM vibration mill is a small and medium-sized non explosive material grinding equipment, which is mainly used in the fine powder and ultra-fine powder processing of metallurgy, mining, building materials, chemical ind...
1、 Application of vibration mill
ZM vibration mill is a small and medium-sized non explosive material grinding equipment, which is mainly used in the fine powder and ultra-fine powder processing of metallurgy, mining, building materials, chemical industry, refractory, abrasive, graphite, glass, ceramics and other industries. In particular, it is widely used in superfine processing of chemical dyes, special ceramics, grinding metallurgy and advanced refractory products. In recent years, this series of vibration mills have become the grinding equipment for grinding and calcining white in metal magnesium industry.
2、 Working principle of vibration mill
2zm series vibration mill is a new type of pulverizing equipment. It uses the high frequency vibration of the cylinder to make the grinding medium in the cylinder impact the material by inertial force. The grinding medium is usually round steel with diameter of 16-36 mm. The steel bar is carburized and quenched, and the hardness is above HRC55. When the feed particle size is more than 15mm, the larger diameter is taken, and when the feed particle size is less than 15mm, the smaller diameter is adopted, and two or more specifications of steel bars are used together. When working, the motor drives the shaft of vibration exciter with eccentric weight through flexible coupling and universal coupling to make the cylinder vibrate. The grinding medium and materials in the cylinder overturn and impact in the cylinder, so that the materials can be crushed in a short time.
3、 Structure type of vibration mill
1. According to the number of cylinders, there are: single drum mill, double drum mill and three drum mill. The double barrel mill is widely used.
2. According to the types of grinding media: vibrating rod mill, vibration ball mill.
3. According to the in and out types are: single in and single out, double in and double out, double in and four out.
4. According to the structure, there are: vertical and horizontal.
5. According to the cylinder volume: 10L, 50L, 100L, 200l, 400L, 600L, 800L, 1000L, 1200L, etc.
4、 Characteristics of vibration mill
1. Compact structure and small floor area;
2. The energy consumption per unit output is low and the output is high;
3. The grinding particle size is concentrated;
4. The process is simple and easy to operate;
5. The liner and grinding medium are easy to replace.